Our certified experts will restore the beauty of your recreational
Where do we start?
Through a complimentary assessment, one of our trained experts will evaluate your pool’s condition and resurfacing needs, go over your expectations and make sound recommendations regarding pool equipment, waterline tile and resurfacing materials to fit your budget and meet code requirements for your safety. We will then begin the process resurfacing your pool, spa or water feature in a timely and efficient manner to ensure your recreational area is working as soon as possible. Vermana is on call to tackle resurfacing or pool equipment needs any day of the week, and chemicals are delivered to your property at no extra cost. We are committed to ensuring that our customers fully understand that they can rely on us anytime.
Our Pool Resurfacing services include:
- Resurface Pools (Commercial & Residential) / Spas / Kiddie Pools / Fountains.
- Tile Replacement and Repair (beam tile, water line tile, step tile, depth markers tiles). We offer a large selection of DOH-approved tile for commercial and residential use.
- Pool Light Installation and Repair. Our crew can perform repairs and installation underwater with minimum impact on your recreational areas.
- Deck Resurface / Repair.
- Deck Painting.
- Pump / Motor Installations (high-efficiency and energy-saving equipment).
- Ladders and Handrail Replacement and Installation.
- Cartridge Filter Replacement and Installation.
- Plumbing and PVC Repairs.
- Sand Filter Installation / Replacement / Repair.
- De Filter Replacement.
- Heater Installation for Commercial Pool or Spa.
- Valves, Flow Meters, VGB Covers and Main Drain Replacements.
- Acid Washing for Pool / Deck / Spa Surfaces. You can get a new look on your weathered water feature at a low cost.
- Pool Chemicals Sales. We offer a large selection of great quality chemical-form acids, stick-tablet chlorine, degreasers, algae killers, DE, and more.
- Pool Supplies and Safety Equipment.